AmethystPack
Hello! Welcome to Amethystpack! If you have already registered, welcome back! If you haven't, make sure to register!

~Sunny and Splash
AmethystPack
Hello! Welcome to Amethystpack! If you have already registered, welcome back! If you haven't, make sure to register!

~Sunny and Splash
AmethystPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmethystPack

This is a awesome wolf site that you can: roleplay, chat with friends, have a good laugh on the chatbox, and most of all, its FREE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightpack Territory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Candy : 3467

Nightpack Territory Empty
PostSubject: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Nightpack is the rival pack of Amethystpack. They have fought for generations. This is their territory. Light never reaches past the topmost branches. If you come here, you may not ever come back.
Nightpack Territory Dark_Forest
Back to top Go down
https://amethystpack.rpg-board.net
Splash

Splash

Candy : 3387

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:48 pm

I slow down to a trot, looking around cautiously. "We need to be careful here," I woof. "This place is like hell came to reality," I mutter. (Excuse meh language XD)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:53 pm

"I don't care, our land is our la-"

Deadpool: "Well well well... What do we have here?"

Nightpack: (crazed cackling in background)

"Your autistic son is creating markers on MY territory!" I snarl. "And we will fight to protect it!"

Deadpool: "What do you mean by "we" dearie?"

Nightpack: (waves of crazed cackling)
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:58 pm

I slip in beside Sunny. "By "we" she means OUR pack, and WE WILL fight for OUR territory! You seem to have forgotten this new thing called a promise. Remember we, your pack and our pack, made an agreement to NOT try to take each other's land?" I snarl.
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 pm

"But then, you idiots can't do anything right, anyway," I mumble only loud enough for Sunny to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

A smile etched at the corners of my mouth when I heard Splash's remark but Nightpack probably thought I was going nuts too.

Deadpool: " Oh blue wolf, I am afraid that is not the case. We own Amethystpack now." I grin evilly.

Nightpack: ( snarls and laughter)
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

"Says who?" I snap. "One marker past the border doesn't make you own the place," I say. This idiot is about to make me go insane!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Deadpool: "Seems they want to fight, my friends." I run at the leaders of amethystpack, dislocating my shoulders so I can tear their shoulder muscles. I land with my arms perfectly in place. I laugh cruelly.

Nightpack: (Yips and cries of joy)

I snarl in agony as my flesh is exposed. Then I snap my head to Splash, and Deadpool had dislocated both his shoulders to tear at us both. Cringing at the pain, I yip, "Splash, are you alright?!" I yip.
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:22 pm

"Ye-eah.." I reply, slightly trembling from the pain. Oh, suck it up, Splash. I do as my mind tells me (XD) and stand up straight again. I then lunge at Deadpool and knock his back legs out from under him. Then I push his head back so that he lands on his back, and I quickly pin him down, raking my claws down his face. (Remember that Splash can unsheathe her claws like a cat.)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:28 pm

NIghtpack: They race out of the bushes, snarling.

I race after Splash but I was stopped when Nightpack race out of the bushes. A dark grey wolf runs at me, leaping at me from below. I snap my head downward and I sink my teeth into the edges of it's mouth. I rip sinew and fur off and drop it down into the oil filled trench. I turn again, and i stop a wolf by shoving my paws in it's face. It falls backward.
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:31 pm

I glance at Sunny. I grab a nearby heavy rock and drop it on Deadpool's head (XD) to knock him out. I can help Sunny for a little while now. I race to my best friend to help Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:37 pm

I was relieved to see Splash coming to help me. I snap out of my thoughts and I snarl as a white wolf comes up behind me. It rips the tip off of my good ear. I rip half of it's nose off. It flees, cowardly. A brown wolf came up on my right side but I didn't see it, due to my missing eye on my right from when a bear clawed it out along with half my right ear. It tackles me and I kick it with my powerful legs a few feet up, but then it lands on me. I emit a huff, winded. Why did I just do that? That was stupid of me.
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:42 pm

I quickly kick the wolf off of Sunny and sink my teeth into its neck- not deep enough to kill it, but just enough to injure and scare it. I glance at Sunny. "You o-" I get cut off when a gray wolf bites my face. It bit the side of my face that had deep scars from a recent battle, and I screech as it tears the wounds open. (Ew)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:46 pm

I hardly had time to nod in thanks when Splash screeched. I race at the gray wolf, rage enveloping my paws. I scoop it's eye out with my claws and now it was an hole like my eye. I then rip it's throat out, and I shake it like a dog with a dog toy. Blood decroating my muzzle, I lick Splash's face to clean the wound a bit, then I raise my hackles, my bloodstained muzzle and teeth showing a bright red warning as Nightpack closes in.
Back to top Go down
Splash

Splash

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 pm

I look at Sunny gratefully. I race back to Deadpool to finish him off. He'd just woken up when I got back. He was still dizzy. Perfect! I grin, my eyes gleaming, making me seem as if I were insane (XD). "Well, well, well..." I woof 'smoothly' yet evilly. "You think you can just take[i] my land, just like that, and we'll easily give in?" I chuckle. "Well..." I unsheathe my claws as long and they can go (which is about a foot o-o) (Oh gawd that sounded wrong). "You're wrong." I stab my claws into his chest as deep as I can. Deadpool screams in agony. I smile and flip him over so his belly is near the ground. I ram my paw onto his neck and break the bone with a sickening [i]crack. "Don't think you can get away with things so easily," I murmur darkly. I run back to Sunny and leave Deadpool's dead body there by a nearby fallen tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:06 pm

My eye was twitching and I was giddy with laughter. (Sunny isn't right in the head XD) "Let's go kill rabbits!" I yip and twirl in circles for a second before racing out of Nightpack, beckoning Splash to follow, still giddy with laughter.

-------------------------------------
Amethystpack Trails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpack Territory   Nightpack Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpack Territory
Page 1 of 1